Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2000 views and Longshot and Longshot front gun review

Nerf and Stuff has reached 2000 views!!! As promised here is the Longshot and Longshot front gun review. The above picture shows the Longshot in full glory. Scope,front gun attached,and the main body. First off we're going to start with the scope.

This is a blue Longshot scope. It doesn't do anything but look cool and make you feel like a sniper. I won't say it's horrible though. Get a yellow one and put it on a Recon. I did that with a flip clip and front barrel attached. My favorite combination. I can't show you it because I sold my yellow longshot.
Top view of scope.
Now on to the front gun. It attaches to the front of the Longshot with a front barrel connector. It can also be used on any Nerf blaster with a barrel connector. It's pretty decent blaster with ranges looking to be 25 feet. I've discovered that if you use Buzzbee darts they go farther however I won't say this will replace my Whiteout Nitefinder.


Now what I promised. The Longshot. This picture mainly focuses on that it uses a bolt action priming mech. It looks cool and it works but it cuts down on your rate of fire. The Longshot also has a handle on the top for where the scope goes and to hold the Longshot.
This is a top view of the Longshot. It has an adjustable stock and bipod.
Close up view of the Longshot bipod. It folds up so you can hold the Longshot as an assault rifle. I used it outside and it must have been me or something because when I used the bipod the darts looked like they where shot at the ground but the bipod holds the Longshot up. I don't know what it was but I think the bipod is just for the tacticoolness.
And the final pic of the Longshot with no attachments,stock in, and bipod up. I think the Longshot is pretty nice. Ranges of what look to be 30 feet or more. The bolt action priming mech is what I like the most because I just think it's cool but it cuts down on rate of fire. Stock I think the Longshot is pretty nice but I'd rather have a Recon or Maverick than it any day. While I was doing the pics and look range testing I enjoyed using it. I mean,who doesn't want to feel like they're a sniper? Modded,I haven't modded mine. I'm selling it next year so I don't want to risk breaking it but I've heard modded Longshots are the best. I give the Longshot a 4 and the front gun a 3. I've already given you reasons once or twice so I won't say them again. This is Portal signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment