Monday, December 12, 2011

Vortex Lumitron


First,thanks Jetcell for finding the link. I'll have it at the end of this article. This is the Vortex Lumitron. A recolored Praxis with a 10 shot clip. Box says glow in the dark disc blasting on the box. So now 2 glow in the dark blasters? I honestly hope Nerf doesn't continue this idea. The praxis,I mean lumitron,looks nice in those colors and the rayven also is pretty cool but I'm not a fan of this glow in the dark stuff.
Vortex Lumitron
Glow-in-the-dark blasting action takes disc-blasting to a whole new level! Lumitron features a 10-disc Firefly Tech magazine which charges 10 glow-in-the-dark discs (included). Also features unique Firefly inspired deco.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the glow-in-the-dark idea. But, then again, I still secretly like gimmicky things like that. ;0)

    The blaster itself is a bit of a disappointment, though. Was kinda hoping for something...New.

    The lighted magazine, though. How the batteries are placed (Ok, LOOK like they're placed) is an excellent choice--I'd rather have a longer magazine than a thicker one. If they sold 'em separately too, that'd be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete