Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is it just a rumor: The iPad mini

More info and pics after the jump

There have been multiple rumors through the years of a new smaller iPad: The iPad Mini AKA The iPad Nano. But these rumors and so called "real" leaked images have proven to be just that rumors and nothing more. When the "leaked" images of the iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5g and the New iPod Nano were first spotted on various electronic websites that in the past had shown fake leaked images I was skeptical. But when those images proved to be real this also made me wonder: If these iPhone, and iPod images are real are these new "leaked" iPad mini pictures real.? I still have not answered this question myself. Some said that the iPad mini would have it's debut on 9-12-12 yesterday but I have not yet seen that rumor proven to be true. Though these images have yet to be proven real do you think that they are? I certainly hope so. I have provided some pictures below.

A so called iPad Mini compared to a normal iPad




The iPad mini will be said to have the new nine pin connector like it's close friend the iPhone 5



An iPad mini compared to an iPhone 4S and a normal iPad

--Nerflover



No comments:

Post a Comment